KCNQ2 Cure’s 2017 Family and Professional Summit, October 22-24 at the Boston Marriott Peabody in Peabody, Massachusetts.
This 3-day event is designed to unite all groups committed to improving the lives of those with KCNQ2 Epilepsy – including families, caregivers, clinicians, researchers and professionals in the pharmaceutical industry. There will be speaker presentations on the latest advances in research as well as sessions with up to date information impacting patient care. This event allows the opportunity to foster new relationships and collaborations, both for families and professionals.
– registration to open May 16, 2017
3-Day Family Registration includes:
- All sessions
- Breakfast and lunch and dinner on 10/23/2017
- Breakfast and lunch 10/24/2017
Rooms are available under our room block for $159 + applicable taxes.
- The nearest major airport is Boston Logan International Airport (BOS / KBOS). This airport has international and domestic flights from Boston, Massachusetts and is 15 miles from the hotel. Airport Phone: +1 800 235 6426. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Another major airport is Manchester-Boston Regional Airport – MHT. This airport has international and domestic flights from Boston, Massachusetts and is 52 miles from the hotel. Airport Phone: +1 603 624 6556. This hotel does not provide shuttle service.